Transportation Request Information
Transportation requests for students attending non-public schools must be received by your city school district office no later than March 29 for the 2018/2019 school year. All applications must be returned to your district office no later than this date to ensure transportation for the upcoming school year. District-specific information listed below:
- Albany residents must go to 75 Watervliet Ave. to submit bus applications. The office phone number is 518-475-6170
- Bethlehem residents must mail or fax a form to 82 Van Dyke Rd., Delmar, NY. The office phone number is 518-439-3830
- East Greenbush residents transportation request forms can be found on the East Greenbush District website.
- Guilderland residents must register on the Guilderland District website.
- Lansingburgh residents must register for transportation at 576 Fifth Avenue, Lansingburgh. the office phone number is 518-233-6850.
- North Colonie residents must register for transportation online at the North Colonie District website.
- South Colonie residents must register at 2 Winston Place. The office phone number is 518-869-8527.
- Troy residents must go to 475 First St., Troy to submit bus applications. The office phone number is 518-328-5000.
Transportation for the following districts are handled by ACCS:
Registration paperwork must be on file and current at ACCS for transportation requests to be processed and accepted.
Please be mindful of the deadline, the districts will not route students whose applications are not received by April 1.